1. The website www.stonage-international.com is managed by the company STONAGE INTERNATIONAL Srl, hereinafter referred to as COMPANY
2. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before accessing the portal, since browsing implies acceptance of all conditions.
3. The services offered by the site are generally accessible without user registration. If registration is required to access some content, the user will be appropriately notified.
4. The COMPANY is the guarantor of the site and pages including information, drawings, graphics, databases, logos, trademarks, trade names or other signs protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
5. The COMPANY does not guarantee either uninterrupted access or proper viewing or downloading that may be obstructed and/or interrupted by factors beyond its control.
6. The COMPANY is not liable for the third-party information and content accessible from its own site.
7. However, the user can report any illegal and/or suspicious links by sending us a message via email.
8. The personal data of users will be processed in accordance with the applicable regulations. For more information, please read the regulations specified in the privacy section.
9. The COMPANY reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate in content and services present on the site.
10. The site www.stonage-international.com is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. It is forbidden to reproduce the texts and images present on the site, even partially, without prior permission.
NOTE ON IMAGES
All graphics on the website are for guidance only and do not constitute part of a contract. For organisational or technical issues, the COMPANY reserves the right to modify the content of the website and its products at any time. The photographic rendering of the colours may differ from the actual product colour.