Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 "Personal Data Protection Code", STONAGE INTERNATIONAL Srl informs the visitor of the website that sensitive data will automatically be stored electronically in case of visit. STONAGE INTERNATIONAL Srl guarantees that such data will be treated as strictly confidential and used only to respond to requests, and not exploited for advertising purposes and/or transferred to third parties. You can contact us directly for rectification/deletion of your data. In accordance with the indicated regulations, this processing shall be governed by the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your right to personal data protection.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 "Personal Data Protection Code", STONAGE INTERNATIONAL Srl informs the visitor of the website that sensitive data will automatically be stored electronically in case of visit.
STONAGE INTERNATIONAL Srl guarantees that such data will be treated as strictly confidential and used only to respond to requests, and not exploited for advertising purposes and/or transferred to third parties.
You can contact us directly for rectification/deletion of your data.
In accordance with the indicated regulations, this processing shall be governed by the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your right to personal data protection.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
Processing purposes for which data are intended.
1. Purposes strictly connected and instrumental to managing professional relationships
2. Data useful for the business activity of the below mentioned Data Controller, such as communication of the concerned data to the natural and/or legal persons (construction firms, companies, suppliers and subcontractors) necessary for the completion of the task entrusted
3. Compliance with national and European regulations (Ministerial Decree No. 143 dated 3/2/2006 on Anti-Money Laundering).
Method of Data Processing.
Personal data is processed as part of the normal professional, management and promotional activities of below mentioned Data Controller for the following purposes:
1) In relation to the purposes indicated above, the processing of personal data is carried out using manual, computerised and telematic tools, using logics strictly related to the purposes intended and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The data of the user can therefore be entered either on paper or into computer and/or telematic systems. Rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003. The user is entitled to exercise specific rights set forth in Article 7 of the Code. In particular, users may obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of their personal data and request the disclosure of such data in a comprehensible form. The party can also request for details about the origin of the data and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain cancellation, editing or blocking of data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if interest arises, integration of data; to oppose treatment, for legitimate reasons.
It also informs you that:
The owner of the personal data is: STONAGE INTERNATIONAL Srl
Data Controller: -
Both domiciled for office at their headquarters in -
DETAILED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing a certain amount of information exchanged between a website and your terminal (usually the browser) and is normally used by the operator of the website to store information necessary to improve the navigation within the site or to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. When the user revisits the same site or any other site previously visited via the user's device, the website checks for a recognisable cookie, so that it can read the information contained therein. Different Cookies contain different information and are used for different purposes (efficient navigation in the pages of the same website, user profiling in order to send targeted promotional messages, analysis on the number of visits to the website). During the browsing the user receives on his/her own terminal even cookies sent by different websites or web servers (so-called third party), on which may reside on some elements (e.g. images, sounds, links to specific pages of other domains) on the website that the user is visiting. Some cookies (called session cookies) are assigned to the user's device for the duration of access to the site and automatically expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies (called persistent cookies) remain in the device for a prolonged period of time.
Features of cookies installed by this website:
These are cookies used specifically to allow proper operation and use of the site, for example, to display images, videos and galleries. They are provided directly by the server that hosts the website or by third parties in the case of the integration with external services such as social networks.
These are cookies used for statistical analysis, in order to improve the site and simplify its use as well as to monitor its proper functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and is delivered exclusively by third parties (Google Analytics, to find out more, visit: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html).
These cookies are used to remember a possible sharing or a particular action performed by the user on the site (for example, liking an article).
How to give consent:
How to out out:
Cookies can be disabled. Majority of the browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable the cookies through your browser settings. We remind you, however, that disabling browsing cookies or functional ones may prevent the website from functioning correctly and/or limit the services offered by this site.
How to disable cookies:
Here, we give you the links to instructions for the most common browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie)
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html)
More information on the processing of personal data: